IronNoob

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Migrated to dedicated hosting. Post any weirdness you observe in the Lounge.

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: EGG HUNT 2013 GUIDE  (Read 2225 times)

cornholio234

• my username is stupid
    • View Profile
EGG HUNT 2013 GUIDE
« on: March 26, 2013, 05:41:12 pm »

Hello, I've been waiting for this hunt all year, and it looks so far to be pretty big. I will make a guide for the eggs as I go along, will be updated regularly

WEB SITE EGGS

These are eggs that you get by clicking certain things on the website.

The Easiest Egg; This egg can be simply obtained by clicking the home page button.

TL;DR Egg: There is an ad in the forums area that will congratulate you for finding this egg, click the ad in order to obtain this egg.

Eggvertisement Egg: There is an ad for the game that appears occasionally outside of the forums, click it to get this egg.

MAIN EGG HUNT EGGS

These are where the majority of the eggs can be found.

Watermelon Egg: another easy egg, spawns near the Stonehenge teleport hub

Eggo Trip: Has a GUI with a username, each player in the server has their own egg, find the one that is shouting out your username and grab it. It typically spawns in urban areas of the map.

Chocolate Egg: I don't really know if there's anything that special about this egg, just grab it and you get it, or in my case, jump on it. It typically spawns in the city area.

Cannonical Egg: This egg shoots cannon balls towards other eggs, simply touch it to obtain it, it usually spawns in the forest area.

Outrageous Egg: OBC members spawn these every few seconds, go to a server with an OBC member or better yet bring a friend with OBC and collect one of the eggs that he/she drops.

Eggrachnophobia Egg: From my experience, It spawns inside the cave where one of the Stonehenge teleporters are, be careful because it is guarded by several alien parasites. I also heard that this egg spits baby spiders at you if you're too close for too long, though I'm not sure if this is completely true.

SuperSonic Egg: This spawns in the mountain/forest area of the map, will jet away from you leaving you in a temporary anchored state, try to catch it before it reloads on jet fuel.

Eggtraterrestrial; There are alien parasites that will spawn in the map, if you get close to one it will latch onto your face, kill you, and this egg will spawn, an homage to the alien movies, first person to touch the egg gets it.

Tiger Egg; This simply bounces you up and down, land on top of it to get it.

Egg of Epic Growth: Go to the top of the giant tree, once there, find a small "L" shaped hole that's on the other side of the top of the tree, there will be a seed inside that typically spawns in there, once you get it, take it to the waterfall and it will grow to epic size, and you will get the egg.

Egg of Scales: Spawns right by the blue teleporter in the caves. Take it, and it will start to fly around you, go to the top of the volcano, drop it into the volcano, and you will get this egg.

GGE: Simply moves away from you when you go near it, corner it to obtain it

Full Moon Egg: This spawns on a "full moon", touch it to get it.

Deviled Egg: Walk right from the Stonehenge teleporter hub, and there will be giant wooden doors leading to a chamber under said teleporter hub, inside will be a boss, attack from the right side (not in the corner) and be careful to avoid it's bombs. When you kill the boss, the Deviled Egg will spawn.

Builderman Egg: This egg is at the top of a construction building, click to build a path toward it, then touch it.

Wizard of the Astral Isles; Egg: This egg spawns in the giant castle turret by the mountain all by itself just waiting for you to take it, however, it doesn't want you to scramble it, so it will use magic spells that revert your walking controls, use willpower against the spells to obtain this egg.

Cataclysmic Egg: This is a semi-rare egg that spawns once every hour. When this spawns, the volcano will start erupting violently and the egg will erupt massive shockwaves, first person to touch it gets the egg and the events will stop. It will usually spawn near the old looking bridge/tunnel in the smaller range of mountains.

EggofDuty: This egg gear won't take your crap, he's not ready to be cracked and will fight you to the death, touch it before it quickscopes you. It spawns in the mountains.

Sorcus Egg: This egg can take you a long time to get, so be warned, to get it, find a "spam" box, there are some in some of the houses by the volcano/mountains, bring the spam item back and forth to the Sorcus egg, which can be found under the waterfall bridge, seven times, afterwards, you will obtain this egg gear.

Royal Dragon Faberge Egg: This egg rarely spawns, it usually spawns in the forest area by the red teleporter.

Royal Faberge Egg: This egg rarely spawns, it usually spawns in the volcano/mountains area.

Dreamweaver Faberge Egg: This egg is the rarest egg on the map, it usually spawns in the caves.

ROBLOX STUDIO 2013 EGGS

These eggs can be found by messing around with the new version of ROBLOX Studio.

Eggcellent Builder Egg: Submit a place using ROBLOX Studio 2013.

Eggcellent Contributer Egg: Submit a model using ROBLOX Studio 2013.

Eggsplosion Egg: Insert an explosion object in a place using ROBLOX Studio 2013.

Eggstreme Builder Egg: Click, but not drag on a model from the vehicle section of ROBLOX Studio 2013.

Eggscrutiatingly Deviled Scripter Egg: Put in a command such as "print ("Hello World")" in the command bar and hold it for 10 second in ROBLOX Studio 2013

Yolks on us Egg: Insert a model into Workspace, rename it "Egg", then insert a part into that model, and rename it "Yolk" than drag the yolk from Workspace, then back into the Egg model.

GEAR

These special gear can assist you in the hunt.

Eggdar: This allows you to see what eggs currently exist in the server, costs 75 robux.

Egg Cannon 2013: This allows you to deploy decoy eggs to trick other players away from the real eggs you are after, costs 200 robux and is Builders Club only.

Common Egg Compass: This points towards existing common eggs, costs 250 robux.

Rare Egg Compass: This points towards the rare fabergé eggs if they exist in the map, costs 250 robux and is Builders Club only.

Fabergé Cloner: Allows you to select a player, if that player touches a fabergé egg, you also get it, costs 1000 robux.

OTHER

Other things in the event that don't belong to the other categories but are important

Teleporters: There are Stonehenge shaped teleporters throughout the map, these simply help you get around the map faster since the place is so huge. The teleporters stay active for you even after you leave.

Alien Parasites/Facehuggers: First time you get killed by one of these it might not be so bad because you can get the egg that spawns from it, however, after you obtain the egg, try to avoid these, them killing you will drastically increase the time of you trying to get to another area for a specific egg.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 01:12:52 pm by cornholio234 »

bayat

• professor pizza
    • View Profile
Re: EGG HUNT 2013 GUIDE (also bugs for admins)
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2013, 05:50:29 pm »

where are the construction buildings

cornholio234

• my username is stupid
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2013, 06:15:59 pm »

where are the construction buildings

There's a half worked building in the middle of the city area with the Builderman egg just sitting on one of the beams, you need to build a path using a provided click tool to get there.

Paul2448

• Sim Racer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2013, 06:19:19 pm »

Egg of Duty and Troll eggs are gear.

MinecraftHelper

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2013, 06:26:09 pm »

Watermelon Egg - Spawns near the city, when you step on it the watermelon will explode and you get the egg.

Eggrachnophobia (Aka spider egg) - Go through the waterfall near the wizard's tower. You'll be in a cave. Watch out though, the cave is infested with parasites. Somewhere in the cave, there's the spider egg. Watch out though, the egg spawns the parasites so you may not want to get too close to it.

Eggveritsement egg - ROBLOX Has an advertisement that says "You've found an egg! Click here to add it to your inventory." Click on it and it will bring you to a page that says the egg's been added to your inventory.

Chocolate egg - This egg is one of the easier ones, it's scattered around the city somewhere and you just pick it up like normal. It shouldn't do much else.

Eggo - Trip - You find this in the city, and you can only pick it up when it's GUI says Hey, [YourName]!.

Grakiao

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2013, 07:00:52 pm »

Forum Egg(Cheaty way of getting) - go to this link:
Code: [Select]
http://googleads.g.doubleclick.net/aclk?sa=L&ai=Bghv1oo1TUfKsItHY0AHF5YCwA9-Xqr0DAAAAEAEgh5qABjgAUKeWpqj6_____wFY_6quo1Bg9wSyAQ53d3cucm9ibG94LmNvbboBCjE2MHg2MDBfYXPIAQLaATlodHRwOi8vd3d3LnJvYmxveC5jb20vRm9ydW0vU2hvd1Bvc3QuYXNweD9Qb3N0SUQ9OTIyNTA1NzPAAgLgAgDqAiQvMTAxNTM0Ny9Sb2Jsb3hfRm9ydW1zX1JpZ2h0XzE2MHg2MDD4AoHSHpAD4AOYA6wCqAMByAOdBNAEkE7gBAGgBhQ&num=0&sig=AOD64_16N3xGEUQLxSlfTDpcC2k8MRGstQ&client=ca-pub-2247123265392502&adurl=http://www.roblox.com/ostara/boon%3FassetID%3D110790905&nm=1&nx=71&ny=151&mb=2
Troll Egg - Get 1 "Spam" from one of the houses in the village and take it to the troll under the bridge atop the waterfall(Repeat 7 times)
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 05:44:16 pm by Grakiao »

TheIronRobloxian

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2013, 07:19:05 pm »

Cheaty way of getting Forum Egg - go to this link:
Code: [Select]
http://googleads.g.doubleclick.net/aclk?sa=L&ai=BU_OmvkVSUcC8CeTT0AGKxYHQC9-Xqr0DAAAAEAEgh5qABjgAUKeWpqj6_____wFY_6quo1Bgyc6tiqSkmBCyAQ53d3cucm9ibG94LmNvbboBCjE2MHg2MDBfYXPIAQLaATVodHRwOi8vd3d3LnJvYmxveC5jb20vRm9ydW0vU2hvd0ZvcnVtLmFzcHg_Rm9ydW1JRD0xM8ACAuACAOoCJC8xMDE1MzQ3L1JvYmxveF9Gb3J1bXNfUmlnaHRfMTYweDYwMPgCgdIekAPgA5gDrAKoAwHIA50E0ASQTuAEAaAGFA&num=0&sig=AOD64_2_ydLMTW4GoCCA0KQfoLJ3C_LC6Q&client=ca-pub-2247123265392502&adurl=http://www.roblox.com/ostara/boon%3FassetID%3D110790905&nm=1&nx=123&ny=365&mb=2
Thank you I did not want to go on the forums.

KRio99

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2013, 08:26:21 pm »

How do you get eggs such as 'Eggstreme Builder' for example? Just wondering.
When you want some cake, why not get a piece of cake? It's a piece of cake.

@InventivistRBX on Twitter. Inventivist on ROBLOX.

cornholio234

• my username is stupid
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2013, 09:22:18 pm »

I'm trying to figure out those ones myself. I think they're intended for the older, really experienced players to find, hence studio, something a lot of the main demographic of ROBLOX doesn't use, because of this, there is maybe a chance the secret to finding those specific eggs won't be leaked onto RT so you're best at trying to find these yourself. If I find these eggs I might post the way to get them on here.

‭Void_Knight

• Defunct
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2013, 10:29:37 pm »

I'm trying to figure out those ones myself. I think they're intended for the older, really experienced players to find, hence studio, something a lot of the main demographic of ROBLOX doesn't use, because of this, there is maybe a chance the secret to finding those specific eggs won't be leaked onto RT so you're best at trying to find these yourself. If I find these eggs I might post the way to get them on here.
I've been hunting around that for a while now. ._.

VinnyTheGuy

• The Blockland Section Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2013, 11:29:10 pm »

I have 21.
Regal Dragon Fab
Eggvertisement Egg
TL;DR Egg
Chocolate Egg
Supersonic Egg
Catacylsmic Egg
Eggo-Trip
Wizards of the Astral Isles: Egg
Full Moon Egg
Deviled Egg
The Easiest Egg
Eggrachnophobia
Eggtraterrestrial
GGE
Watermelon
Tiger Egg
Builderman Egg
Cannonical Egg
Sorcus Egg
Egg of Duty

This is damn fun.
I'd fucking kill you for a dollar.

KRio99

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2013, 12:04:10 am »

I've been hunting around that for a while now. ._.
I guess I'll find it when I find it.... Haven't noticed anything different in Studio, though...
When you want some cake, why not get a piece of cake? It's a piece of cake.

@InventivistRBX on Twitter. Inventivist on ROBLOX.

Solotaire

• Villager for SSS Tier
    • View Profile
Re: EGG HUNT 2013 GUIDE
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2013, 09:10:57 am »

I'm just going to be sitting in a server all day today with the faberge cloner waiting for the dragon faberge egg to appear.
That information is above your security clearance, citizen.

moonBEAR

• View Profile
Re: EGG HUNT 2013 GUIDE
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2013, 02:00:29 pm »

i dislike this year's easter egg hunt
Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.55 seconds with 22 queries.